Your privacy is very important to us. Sue Vasey Consultancy follows a few fundamental principles:
- We won’t ask for any your personal information unless we truly need it.
- We will have a legitimate business interest in communicating with you.
- We don’t do any marketing mailshots or newsletters, so we won’t be sending you any!
- In the unlikely event that we want to do so in the future, we will contact you directly and ask for your prior consent.
- We won’t share your personal information with anyone else except to comply with the law, deliver our services, or protect our rights.
- We will treat your personal data according to the law, fairly, and be open and transparent about our use of it.
- We will only collect and use your personal data for clearly defined purposes, and will not use it for anything outside of those purposes. If you do not wish us to contact you in the future we will happily exclude your information from our contacts database.
- We will take appropriate and proportionate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the information we hold about you is secure.
- We currently use hosing software, which uses non-personally-identifying information to enable us to track website usage. If we change the way the website is hosted we will ensure that we use a similar provider.
- We do NOT knowingly have or allow any third-party advertisements on our website. If you see one – let us know!